Homoeopathy Seminar in Jerusalem 2011
Homoeopathy without Proving Symptoms? What happened to “like cures like”?
Advanced Case-taking and Prescribing:
Towards improved Focus, Certainty and Results
Lecturer: Vera Resnick, IHM DHom Med (Lic)
September 12, 2011
The aim of this seminar is to work towards greater certainty in prescribing and better results through the following:
- Sharper focus on the Law of Similars as the only route to certainty in homoeopathic prescription
- Improved, more focused and shorter case-taking
- clearer case analysis leading to better choice of rubrics in repertorisation
- Clearer understanding of the relationship between central and peripheral rubrics in the case and the place of both in prescribing
- The correct place of mind symptoms in case-taking and analysis
- Emphasis on proving symptoms
Who is this seminar for: practitioners and advanced students.
9:30-12:45 : Structure and framework for more certain, accurate prescribing, based primarily on the work of Hahnemann, Boenninghausen and contemporaries.
13:15-16:30 Practical application of structure and framework in case studies
Although the first part of the seminar will be more in lecture form, the study will be interactive throughout.
Books: To get the most out of the seminar, bring a copy of the Organon (6th edition), and the MM Pura/Chronic Diseases.
Case study will utilize the P&W repertory, a software facsimile of Boenninghausen’s Therapeutic Pocketbook. For more information about P&W, please go to http://www.homeopathyonline.org, or visit the P&W page on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Polony-Weaver-OpenRep). They are currently working on a Hebrew version, which may be available prior to the seminar.