The IHM has a 5 day training opportunity open between 20th till the 31st of August for those contemplating a spur of the moment Seville Spain Homoeopathic venue. Single or multiple persons.
What we teach:
- The rationale of homoeopathic medicine and the use of the Therapeutic Pocket Book in every day case work.
- The examination of the patient according to defined parameters of eliciting prescribing symptoms without the filter of all the variants of non Hahnemann practices as taught by teachers today.
- An in depth look at the Miasm theory in the light of infection and infectious disease models that are the accepted protocols in modern medicine.
- Patient management utilising Hahnemannian directives for medicine administration and potency choice, frequency of dose, withdrawal of repetition of medicine on well indicated grounds, observation of medicinal action and when to change the medicine.
- Use of LM or Q potencies.
- Chronic and acute prescribing and when to finish prescribing.
- In depth explanation and use of the Therapeutic Pocket Book. The T.P.B. was devised by Boenninghausen as a synthetic approach approximating Hahnemanns thoughts on case analysis so as to find a close similimum by extracting the correct proving symptoms that match the disease state.
- How to understand the meaning of rubrics via the patients symptoms.
- Lots of case examples and analysis by Gary Weaver.
- Help in re examining some of the students intractable cases.
The teaching is in English only.
Contact email@example.com for information.