From July 2021, we will start our Seminars which will cover the following topics.
- Use of the Therapeutic Pocket Book in Chronic and acute conditions.
- Understanding the meaning of the rubrics so as to select correctly for the case.
- How to take a case.
- Finding the correct symptoms according to aphorisms 6 and 153.
- Understanding Miasms in the 21st century so as to be effective in removing recurrent acute disorders.
- Utilising Tuberculinum and Bacillinum according to symptoms and effective removal of family disease traits.
- How to study a remedy correctly.
- What therapies can be used in conjunction with the Homoeopathic approach to treatment and what therapies CANNOT be used.
- Removing myths in Hahnemannian Homoeopathy.
- There are many other subjects to be covered as required.
- One and two day seminars depending on the depth of knowledge needed.
We will use all of Samuel Hahnemanns writings, the therapeuctic Pocket Book, Homoeopathic physicians of repute historically and researched works as found useful.
Classes will be small. Up to 10 people so as to maximise personal tutor/practitioner interaction. Beverages and snacks will be provided as required.
We give discounts on the windows version of the SYNOPSIS computer repertory and the book version of the TPB.
We will be establishing an intensive online/attendance course for base training people interested in becoming practitioners. The established western approach to teaching homoeopathy is a four year reverse week training, along with the costs involved. The I.H.M. has been training people since 1986 and has developed a full and complete training that covers what is required to know, with the emphasis on the directives of Samuel Hahnemann in a sequential and logical systematic progression. We will concentrate on HOMOEOPATHY solely and the student will either have a knowledge of anatomy and physiology or will find courses to enhance their knowledge externally.
If a student is willing to devote a few hours a week to guided study and research, it is possible to have a secure foundation in the therapy within 12 months or a little longer. It is our experience that it is better to teach a student HOW to confront a situation with accurate knowledge of the process from the writing of Hahnemann and colleagues so they always have a reference and a set of protocols they can refer to when needed.
The practitioners on the IHM register are a mix of medical doctors and non medically credentialed individuals who have collectively trained to a high level of knowledge and competence in the practice of homoeopathy.
The only difference between a homoeopath and an allopath is the therapeutics (medicines) used and the approach to health care principles and the application of the law of similars. All medical knowledge is good, and a homoeopath will utilise the knowledge of disease in assessing the patient before him, in order to know what has changed and what is the known prognosis/pathology of the disease and extract symptoms peculiar to the individual patient with the disease. The picture on the right is a group of highly credentialed medical doctors in Seville Spain who studied homoeopathy exclusively and practice the therapy today. This photo was taken at the monthly meeting for studying the Therapeutic Pocket Book.
If you are interested in the seminars or training, please contact us with your questions.