Sometimes this infection persists in some people.
Symptoms of long COVID
There are lots of symptoms you can have after a COVID-19 infection.
Common long COVID symptoms include: (taken from the NHS website)
- extreme tiredness (fatigue)
- shortness of breath
- chest pain or tightness
- problems with memory and concentration (“brain fog”)
- difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- heart palpitations
- pins and needles
- joint pain
- depression and anxiety
- tinnitus, earaches
- feeling sick, diarrhoea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
- a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
Homoeopathy has remedies which can produce these symptoms. A skilled practitioner can induce the immune system to combat the effects with the specific remedy that covers the presentation of the symptoms experienced. There is no single ‘blanket homoeopathic remedy’ that will cure, only the gentle restoration of health via the individualising of symptoms and the appropriate remedy at the right time.
We can treat as an out patient in our clinic. Should a person want a rest and homoeopathic advice, we offer a 3 or 7 day stay at our Bed and breakfast residence in Eastbourne.
The residential stay will be starting late August or before if the small remodeling is completed.