The I.H.M. has decided to relocate to a centralised European location and offer in house training, seminars and patient care.
After much consideration, we have decided on the following model.
Spain or Portugal.
We would like to lease or purchase a 10 bedroom or 15 bedroom hotel, either currently in operation or closed but in good repair. (with current licences)
- Within one hour of an international airport.
- EASILY accessible by bus or train or short taxi ride.
- A large conference room or area that can be used for up to 80 persons.
- smaller rooms to be used for teaching groups.
- Preferably in the outskirts of a town or in the country.
What we will offer.
- Teaching groups
- Individual training
- Research facilities
- Reduced rate accomodation
- Meeting Centre
- Residential Patient care
This is an hotel we looked at hard and rejected for inadequate transportation in the area.