The Institute for Homoeopathic Medicine is pleased to announce the professional Advanced practitioner Course in Bangkok Thailand in conjunction with
JUNE ?? 2019
A four-day seminar will be held in their spacious and dedicated conference room.
Acantus Wellness Centre, หมู่ที่ 3 59/323/1 ซอยแจ้งวัฒนะ-ปากเกร็ด 29 Chaeng Watthana Rd, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand.
This course for homoeopathic professionals is open to resident and non-resident practitioners. The material presented will be solidly based on Hahnemannian directions, and reinforced with many case examples.
The Institute for Homoeopathic medicine has contributed to the knowledge of the practitioners in Thailand by virtue of being a research organisation, (established in 1986) with offices in Mexico, USA, Israel, United Kingdom and Spain. The I.H.M has conducted many Seminars worldwide for well over 30 years, teaching Hahnemanninan homoeopathy from the original sources. The I.H.M are proud to have contributed to the homoeopathic component of the MSc course in integrative medicine at the Dhurakij Pundit University (110/1-4 ถนน ประชาชื่น แขวง ทุ่งสองห้อง เขต หลักสี่ กรุงเทพมหานคร 10210).
The I.H.M. has produced a Repertory program with several repertories included, and made a revised and corrected and updated version of the 1846 Therapeutic Pocket Book. The practitioners who work with the I.H.M. utilise this program as the main source for accurate symptom selection and achieve good success in their prescribing. It is available for Windows or MAC using Parallels or in book form.
For a homoeopathic practitioner who wants to improve as a therapist, this seminar will focus on the most asked questions we get.
- What are the differences and importance of family, environment and susceptibility (Aphorism 5) and taking disease symptoms (aphorism 6) in patient understanding?
- In prescribing, Do we understand the rationale of Strange, Rare and Peculiar (aphorism 153) in relation to case taking in aphorism 6?
- What to do when a prescription stops working?
- When to use a Nosode?
- Are there better methods than Hahnemann’s to find the remedy?
- How important are mental symptoms or will or desires in ascertain a prescription?
- How to manage a case.
- Is it possible to determine a potency for a patients condition?
The seminar is going to present many cases to show Hahnemanns directives in action. These cases will be analysed to show why specific symptoms are chosen.
For participants who wish to have their health issues taken in a live case situation, we will be happy to do so at no cost.
For patients of the attending homoeopaths, we can take the case in the teaching environment for a small fee.