There is nothing we can do regarding the world situation, but even in these times, we can improve our skills in case taking and patient mangement.
The Institute for homoeopathic Medicine is a Hahnemnn centric organisation. The teaching staff have many years of experience using the methodology of Hahnemann and utilising the Therapeutic Pocket Book of Boenninghausen. We have the proven experience that Hahnemanns directives give the practitioner the best chance to effect a curative response for the patient.
It is our intent to offer patient in stay observation and homoeopathic advice at our new centre when it is opened. We will offer comfortable accomodation for the selected period of time up to 14 days. The daily fee will include breakfast. Evening dinner can be provided at a small additional cost.
The spouse of the patient is permitted to come for free sharing the same room.
There will be fixed fee for the homoeopathic treatment and medicines. Your personal homoeopath can be invited to attend the consultations and observation if desired.
- Eastbourne Beach – 4-minute walk
- Sea front 2-minute walk.
- Eastbourne Pier – 7-minute walk
- Town Centre-11 minute walk
Turn left and the seafront is visible. Nice for gentle walks in the sea air.
We also want to start a one or two day teaching seminar for advanced students and practitioners to introduce them to using the Hahnemannian approach to case taking and for using the Therapeutic Pocket Book. If the patients in residence are agreeable, we would like to conduct a daily group case taking analysis to objectively choose a remedy, or observe the remedy reaction. Medically qualified Homoeopaths and non medically qualified can apply for this facility.
We will in due course, conduct an online course for beginners wanting to learn homoeopthy as a profession. The important parts of these topics will be covered in our clinic seminars to clarify what Hahnemann said as opposed to other teachers.
we will cover:
- The history, theoretical and practical understanding of homoeopathy.
- Current allopathic thinking with regard to disease and medicines.https://open.spotify.com/show/2Cp6EIjOY0fx78Avqle6Rh
- Pharmacology of the 125 drugs as used in the TPB.
- Homoeopathic emergencies.
- Chronic conditions.
- Long term damage as caused by immune suppressants and vaccines.
- Use of the Therapeutic Pocket Book
- How to conduct a homoeopathic case taking.
- Patient analysis and prescription and patient management,